RE: check boxes and php

John,

There a few good threads in the PHP-DB archives that will guide you through
implementing your check box solution. Here is one of the most recent:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-db&m=104610149123353&w=2

In the past, I've implemented check boxes for the purpose of deleting News
items almost exactly as the link above describes, so I know it works - at
least for me :).

Searching on Google for checkbox + php will also yield dozens of good
examples.

Hope this helps.
Rich