Re: compare php and perl

Scott --

...and then NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI) said...
%
% correct any of my errors.  One other big advantage of PHP is this mailing
% list.  The people in this list are quite knowledgeable and extremely
% helpful.  I honestly have not found a group this supportive and responsive

Aha -- you obviously haven't found the beginners, beginners-cgi, and db
lists at perl.org yet :-)

% for my Perl scripting.  (This last may sound like sucking up, but it's the
% honest truth.)

Hey, these *are* awesome lists :-)

HTH & HAND

:-D