using a full search class

Hi,
I found the Full Search Class that will help me to
find a word in any column.
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/PHP/Recipe/125901

I have tried printing the results with print_r along
the following code mentioned on the page,

$mysearch = new MysqlSearch;
$mysearch->setidentifier("MyPrimaryKey");
$mysearch->settable("MyTable");
$results_array = $mysearch->find($mysearchterms);

I am getting the text array() as a result.
What am I doing wrong? Can anyone point me to a good
tutorial on class and array?

Thanks
Shantanu Oak
shananuo@yahoo.com