RE: Problem with passing variables in PHP

I am sure someone else will beat me to this but here is an example

update.php
---------------
<?php

echo "<html>\n";
echo "<body>\n";
//add this to assign POST to a variable you can use on this page
$sname=$_POST["sname"]
//that will give you an idea of what to do
if (isset($sname)) {
	print($sname);
	} else {
	print ("No data yet\n");