PHP and Sendmail

Hi there everyone,

I might soon be moving my server from Linux to Windows, and I was wondering if I will have to rewrite my PHP - Sendmail code to work on Windows Apache?  Or is there a better system than sendmail for PHP on Windows?

Oh BTW it has to support HTML.

Please help. if I do have to rewrite my form code it will take weeks LOL :-)

Thanks

Chris