textarea data and printing

Hi,

We are accepting Detailed description of the item in
<Textarea></Textarea>.

Is there any function which can return full words without breaking the
lines. The data is stored in a PostgreSQL database in varchar field.

item_detail_description varchar(200)

I am assuming that the user need not press the 'enter' key at the end of
each line. Hence by using the 'carriage return' code this function
cannot be written. I was interested in knowing if any such function
already exists.

Thanks in advance.

Peace

--
Rajesh
:

Sub : Locating a command (whereis)                   LOST #126

To locate the  binary, source, and  manual page for a command,
try : whereis <command> [e.g. whereis man].  See man pages for
detailed filter options)
For merely knowing where it lies: which <command>

: