From: Chris Payne [mailto:chris@planetoxygene.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 12:14 PM
To: php
Subject: Re:  newsletter optimization help needed

Hi there.

That makes sense :-)  One question, my brain is kind of dead today (Some
would say always :-)  But how would I get $emailadd to display all the
addresses in the bcc bit?  I know you have to add the addresses, seperate
them with a , etc ..... but for the life of me I can't think straight right
now :-(

Thanks

Chris
---
while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($sql_result)) {
 $emailadd = $row["EMail"];
 $emailname = $row["emailname"];
 $emailphone = $row["emailphone"];
 $emailaddress = $row["emailaddress"];