RE: Don't Understand

--- "Snijders, Mark" <Mark.Snijders@atosorigin.com> wrote:
> that's bull
>
> on www.marksnijders.com and www.nederlandmobiel.nl i use those
> scripts (php
> and the GD functions ) for automatically changing the file size...

I think you're missing what he's saying. He's not saying that you
can't resize an image that's already been uploaded. Obviously you can
using the image*() functions. I believe he was saying that a
server-side app (or scripting language like PHP) cannot do ANYTHING
to a file, including resize it, **before** it's been uploaded.

=====
Mark Weinstock
mark_weinstock@yahoo.com