Re: Processing Page

I've seen a solution that looks fairly simple to
implement. Basically popup a window. Popup window
displays "Processing please wait" and an animated gif.
when the page in to background is done loading it
kills the popup. I think you'd use "onload" in the
body tag.
try http://javascript.faqts.com

olinux