Screen size, browser on php

Hi
I have a small problem.
I'm working on a traffic and banner xchange application, and my client
asked me to retrieve as info, for each banner that is displayed or for
each traffic entry the user's screen size, operating system, browser
type and original language.
I've found this stuff into a javascript, but I need to be able to
retrieve it through php, only in one file. The javascript is doing this
through 2 file, one get the info, and passes it to a form in the other.
So, my dilemma is if
Is there a way of getting from php the screen size? (The rest are
revealed through the server variable user
agent($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) &
language-($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE']))
Or, do you have knowledge of some script like that that's on the web ?

Thank you for your help.
Petre Nicoara