Processing Page

Hi all,

Permit me to recive your valuable knowledge ,

We are working on a project where the backend churns data for about 1 Minute (time out limit is  2 min) we would like
to put a page like
 PROCESSING ....
during the database is busy doing its fine job. And also a sucess page appears when the
process is sucessfull.

Please if you have any idea how it can be done please let me
Humble thanks in advance.
We are not using persist connection to postgresql
======= My Sys Looks as ==========
Red Hat 7.2 Kernel  2.4.7-10,
PHP 4.3.0,
GCC 3.02,