Database Notification

Hi all,

Permit me to recive your valuable knowledge ,

We are working on a project where the backend churns data for about 1 Minute (time out limit is  2 min) we would like
to put a page like
 PROCESSING ....
during the database is busy doing its fine job. And also a sucess page appears when the
process is sucessfull.

Please if you have any idea how it can be done please let me
Humble thanks in advance.
RH 7.2  Kernel 2.4.7-10
Apache 1.3.27 ,
PHP 4.3.0 ,