One more date question (NOOOOOOO) :-)

Hi there everyone,

Sorry about all these emails :-)  I have one final question (For this week - LOL).  How can I get the current month + the next 11 months in a dropdown form box?  Ideally there'd be 3 boxes, 1 with the day, dependant on the month you select plus the year, though I can hardcode the year without a problem.

Any ideas how I could do this?

Thanks for everything, you are all life savers.  Oh and after thinking about it I realized how dumb storing Credit Card details in a DB were :-)

Chris