RE: How to access a MS Access DB

Not sure if it's at typo, but the DSN you created was Killerspin_com2
and the DSN you're trying to reference is killerspin_com. Also, if
the Database already exists, don't use Create. Click Select. The
location ofhte database isn't important, as long as the DSN can see
it. You might want to put it outside the source code dir to prevent
it from being downloadable.

I was just able to do this using Access 97 (ick!) on Win2k (but the
ODBC widget seems to be the same as XP).

=====
Mark Weinstock
mark_weinstock@yahoo.com