RE: How to access a MS Access DB

Ok, this is what I did...

Keep in mind I have Xp so I don't know how this all pans out.

1. I opened the ODBC Data Source Administrator
2. My default view was User DSN
3. I clicked on System DSN
4. Clicked on Add
5. Choose Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)
6. Gave it a name of Killerspin_com2
7. Clicked on Create
8. Saved it the directory which my source code will reside in.
9. Set up username/password
10. created test_connect.php page.
11. Inserted the following code:

if (odbc_connect("killerspin_com","username","password") == 0)
	die("failed");
else
	die("success");

12. Received this error.

Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name
not found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect
in D:\is\clients\eki\killer_spin\new_web\test_connect.php on line 3
Failed.

I'm not to sure how to set this up to work with PHP

---> Jonathan