Re: List Server Configuration; Was [Import text file]

Well ... in fact, most lists that I've been on use the Reply-To header to
automate this.  MOST email clients I have used do not recognize email as
"list email" and while they have a Reply and Reply All option, I've never
seen a Reply-List option.

So ... what is right, and who is broke could be argued all day.  The one
I've seen used the most would be implemented as a change to the list
server.

-- Mitch