Post without user hitting submit button

The problem:
register.php {objetive: Validate users in email server}
register.php has form1 (take email and emailpassword), with this
information and validating to the user in email server, I search in
database other information (user_cod, password2),
this information must be sent to a cgi via post to data.cgi(not php file).

How can I send a form2 (user_cod, password2), without user hitting submit
button??. or what method can I use??

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks all.