Re: question about access

If your client's friend wants to do learning/development, let him load
PHPTriad, FoxServ, or one of the other trinity setups onto his
computer.

It is truly remarkable that you/your company would even consider such a
request for longer than it takes to say: Never in a million years.

Also, if I were running security at your site, I would closely monitor
that client's activities on the system assuming that's how you are set
up.  That is a loose cannon out there.

Doug