Sessions and Temporary Tables

I'm trying to create a temporary table through a query call in php and
have no guiding documentation to refer to.  I assume it can be created
as any other query call.  I would use CREATE INSERT but the insert data
is coming from a while loop.  I understand that the temporary table
requires registration as a session to ensure it is dropped after the
session is closed.  Does this mean I would need to simply register the
name of the table.

All aspects of the code are apparently working fine.  No errors.  When I
use a SELECT statement and attempt to display the contents of the table,
I only get the html headers for the table but no data.  When I attempt
to DESCRIBE the table directly from the mysql command line - it does not
exist.

Michael Conway

mconway3@cox.net

(703) 968-8875