Re: MySQL Query Question

Jeremy,
This question probably should be posted to the MySql mailing list but here goes.
Take a look at this link:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Where_optimisations.html

Your example was not very explicit so I am not sure, but I believe you are in need of a
WHERE clause. For example;

Select a, b, c where a >7 and c <> 0

This should get you going in the right direction.