RE: MySql DB, help, sql error and i don't know why

I'm pretty sure that the error is because you're not able to set a length
for the TEXT column type. I checked the MySQL manual and it does not show a
prototype with that optional parameter. Besides, if you want a TEXT of
(255), why not just use a VARCHAR (255)? They're essentially the same thing
and you can GROUP BY or ORDER BY on the VARCHAR without any conversion.