RE: not a valid MySQL result resource

When you get that error, it generally means your query failed, or you
have the wrong variable in a mysql_fetch_*() function. Use mysql_error()
to see what the error is if the query failed.

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/