Re: Sybase_Connect

try to look at your php.ini file, then uncomment this line

extension=php_sybase_ct.dll

and also make sure that you setup your extension directory.

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "c:\php\"

after that, restart your web server.

best regards
--buics

Cameron Powell wrote:

> Im trying to figure out Sybase and I cant even seem to get past the first
> step of connecting
> Heres my code:
> <?php
>                 $con = sybase_connect("localhost", "EXP", "SQL");
>                 sybase_select_db("EXPADMIN");
>                 $qry = sybase_query("select * from EXP.access", $con);
>
>                 echo sybase_result($qry, 1, 1);
>
>                 sybase_close($con);
>         ?>
> Heres the error:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sybase_connect() in F:\Program
> Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\index.php on line 8
>
> --

   "Life is half spent before we know what it is"
   -unknown