From: "Matthew Nock" <matthew@mnc.com.au>
To: <php-db@lists.php.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 11:45 AM
Subject:  making my own week? :)

Hi All,

I am currently building a website for a cinema - and a cinema week runs from
Thursday, to Wednesday.

I need some help with how to get PHP to work with one week periods, but
having the week starting on a Thursday, instead of Sunday, or Monday.

The "week" will be used to generate dynamic list boxes, and database
queries...

Anyone done anything like this before that may be able to shed a little
light?

If anyone is experienced with this sort of "date manipulation" let me know
what info you need and I will provide it where possible.

Cheers,

Matt