making my own week? :)

Hi All,

I am currently building a website for a cinema - and a cinema week runs from Thursday, to Wednesday.

I need some help with how to get PHP to work with one week periods, but having the week starting on a Thursday, instead of Sunday, or Monday.

The "week" will be used to generate dynamic list boxes, and database queries...

Anyone done anything like this before that may be able to shed a little light?

If anyone is experienced with this sort of "date manipulation" let me know what info you need and I will provide it where possible.

Cheers,

Matt