RE: [mysql - php] Newline to BR problem

It depends on how else you're going to use the info. If you're positive
you're only ever going to display it on a webpage, you could go ahead and
convert it before you insert the data. However, if you might want to use it
for something else (include in an email, a report, whatever), it might be
simpler to just store it with the \n's and do the conversion when it's
pulled out for display online.

-mo