Re: Re: blob

I agree with this method.  i have not yet seen an advantage of storing
blobs in a database.  Is there one?  i'm sure those on this list would have
an opinion if there was one.  personally, i like storing all this stuff on
the file system.

Jeff

                    "Alex Francis"
                    <afrancis@camerondes       To:     php-db@lists.php.net
                    ign.co.uk>                 cc:
                                               Subject:      Re: blob
                    01/07/2003 05:18 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "Alex Francis"

Why not upload the PDF file to a files directory and just put the path and
filename in your database.