FW: Oracle connectivity question...

	More information on the problem...  I tried including the SID in the
OCILogon function and think that I may have gotten a bit further, but still
not a successful logon.  Here is the error I am now receiving with the SID:

Warning: _oci_open_server: ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name in
/www/DW/oratest.php on line 11
Unable to logon to database.
	Thanks agian.