RE: Variables de SESSION dentro de funciones PHP

Hi,

I have made a PHP function that reads a tablename from a file. I want to
keep the tablename value into a session var. I register the session vars
and assign the value. But when I try to access outside the function the
variable is empty.

I do this:

session_start();

function OneFunction