From: Ruprecht Helms [mailto:rhelms@mayn.de]
Sent: 13 December 2002 12:32
To: Francisco José Saiz :@mayn.de: netPerceptions
Cc: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: RE:  Variables de SESSION dentro de funciones PHP

Hi  Francisco José Saiz netPerceptions,

would you be so kind and repeat your mail in english.

Regards,
Ruprecht

Ruprecht Helms IT-Service und Softwareentwicklung

Tel/Fax.:      +49[0]7621 16 99 16
Homepage:  http://www.rheyn.de
email:          info@rheyn.de

MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.

Notice:  This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of Ocado Limited (the "Company"). Opinions and views expressed in this message may not necessarily reflect the opinions and views of the Company.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this message. Please note that it is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses.

Company reg. no. 3875000.  Swallowdale Lane, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7PY