RE: A little advise please

change this part so that $query is capitalized

if (mysql_db_query ($DBName, $query, $Link)){

-----Original Message-----
From: denis@comtechservices.com [mailto:denis@comtechservices.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 11:23 AM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  A little advise please

Hello,
I have a bit of problem with a script . . . looking for help.  The
script pretty much works as it creates the table I want,  However,
the display is incorrect as it states the creation was unsuccessful.
Here is the actual script:

<HTML>
        <HEAD>
        <TITLE>This PHP script creates a table called Feedback in a
database called livetest</TITLE>
        <BODY>
                <?php
                $Host="localhost";
                $User="root";
                $Pasword="";
                $DBName="livetest";
                $TableName="$Name";

                if ($Link=mysql_connect($Host, $User, $Password)){
                print("Successfully connected to the
database<BR>\n");
                }else{
                print ("Sorry, we did not successfully connect to the

database.<BR>\n");
                }

                $Query="CREATE TABLE $TableName (ID INT UNSIGNED NOT
NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, FirstName TEXT,
                LastName TEXT, Email TEXT, Comments TEXT)";

                if (mysql_db_query ($DBName, $query, $Link)){
                print("<BR>The table creation was a success!");
                } else {
                print("<BR>Sorry, the table was not created
successfully.");
                }

                mysql_db_query ($DBName, $Query, $Link);

                mysql_close($Link);

                ?>
        </BODY>
</HTML>

Now, as I said, the table does get created.  But the output says:

"Successfully connected to the database

Sorry, the table was not created successfully. "

What on earth am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help (in advance).
Denis Lahaie
denis@comtechservices.com