Crystal Report -> PHP4 / Report Generator

I'm working in a migration of an application from MSSQL7-VB6.0-Crystal
Reports to MSSQL7-winApache-PHP4.
I'm having problems with the reporting, because I cant find an "user
friendly" solution for the creation of reports with PHP (I need something
similar in functionality and look and fell to the Crystal Reports).
I tried with a class "report" wrote in PHP4 but I saw that I'll have a long
way to obtain a minimum level of functionality...

Am I following the correct way in solving this problem???
Have anybody of you developed something similar to a Report Generator???
Does exist any application that I could use???

Thanks!!!!

Fernando Bernain
Senior A
Business Process Outsourcing

KPMG Argentina
Tel: 54 11 4316 5754
Fax: 54 11 4316 5734
fbernain@kpmg.com.ar

Email Disclaimer

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
contained in this email are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement
letter.