From: epeloke@echoman.com [mailto:epeloke@echoman.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 7:41 AM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  php- odbc- access

Many of the people who will be using my php site, will also be using an app
that runs an access db.  I would like to create a page on my webpage that
allows the users to click a button, and data is moved from their access db
on their machines, to my mysql db.  Is this possible?  I will know where the
access db file lives.   Can php make an odbc connection and do the transfer?
Can I upload the db file to my webserver and then transfer?

Thanks,
Eddie