Special URL Verification String...

	I am trying to implement an approval system that sends an e-mail to
a user for approval linking them back to a special URL that matches database
entries for a verification string.  The verification string sent via the
e-mail does not match that in the database and I am looking for help in
figuring out why.  Here is what generates the verification string:

$verify_string = $sbcuid;
for ($i = 0 ; $i < 14; $i++) {
  $verify_string .= chr(mt_rand(32,126));
}

	Here is what this results in inside the database table:

	sn4265e~zD|W(XTMxO"+

	Here is what is sent in the e-mail:

	sn4265e%7EzD%7CW%28XTMxO%22%2B

	I know that I am doing something wrong here, but what.  Thanks in
advance.

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  sn4265@sbc.com