Re: displaying duplicate records...

Marco Alting schrieb:

> Ok I see, and how would you catch the error people get, when they send it
> again ?

Well, there will be no error-message... if you use mysql (do you?) ;-)
If you want a message you will have to select all rows from your table where the
values the user wants to insert are already inserted. If you find some -> error,
if not -> put them in.

Ignatius is right: I forgot to mention that there mustn't be any duplicates in
the fields you want to add to the unique key.

HTH,
Bastian