Help In Colorado??

Is there anyone in the Denver / Aurora area that might be willing to help me
out a bit??

I am working on a very small project that could lead to something much
bigger, but I am not sure how to go about getting started.  The big picture
is that I want to sell various products on my website, allowing for
customization, and then be able to provide updated totals followed by either
sending me an email with all of the information, or passing the information
over to an e-commerce site such as "PayPal" for checkout.

I think I have a good foundation, but I can't seem to ask my questions in
such a way to get a useable answer.

Please reply privately...

Chase
chase@ck2000.biz