Unserializing objects containing PHP code

I am currently serializing some PHP objects and storing them in MySQL. When I pull them out of MySQL, I unserialize them and use them. Some of these objects contain PHP code inside of arrays. I'd like to execute that PHP code rather than display it. Any ideas how to accomplish this? (btw: I'd like to /not/ write the contents to a temp file and include it)

--Dave