RE: Fastest, easiest Flatfile DB with PHP

Hi

If you have a lot of queries then use a database.

If 'the frequency and number of queries are really
massive so ....' is a typo I am still not sure it's worth the hassle

Peter

Excellence in internet and open source software
Sunmaia
Birmingham
UK
www.sunmaia.net