Re: Shopping Cart Sessions - Think this is a simple prolem- hopefully

Peter, thanks for your reply.  I'm 100% unsure that register_globals is
turned on.  I've not tried any of your points as for some reason my code
works and my errors have somehow disappeared.  It simply doesn't make any
sense.  Although I did email my web host to see if register_globals were
turned on and they may have done this, but I'm thinking its not that as
nobody has got back to me.  I printed out the contents of the $buy variable
and it contained exactly  what I expected it to so it seems to be behaving
as it should, I'm just unsure as to why its working now - bizarre!  Even
when I passed the Catagory/Interests ID along with the product ID in the
URL, that still produced errors but I wasn't going to stay up any later to
try and solve it.  All I know is last night is didn't work and now it does !

Thanks again for your reply.

Graeme :)