Move PDFs

Hi to all,
I have an Access DB with a table call newchecklist. On this table I have a
field call PDF where I have many PDFs.
What I'm trying to do is to move all these PDFs into different folders.
For example, if I have a folder name VA, so my query will be:

SELECT STATE FROM newcheklist WHERE STATE='VA';

Once I get these records, I would like to move these PDFs to the VA folder.

Is there a way to do this?

Any idea or reference how can I start this, is greatly appreciate.

Thanks in advance
Nato