Re: Polls?

Use the dual table questions and answers suggestion before.

Then just use a loop:

$question = mysql_query("select * from questions where id={$this_question}");
while ($r = mysql_fetch_array($question)) {
   $answers = mysql_query("select * from answers where qid={$r[id]}");
   while ($s = mysql_fetch_array($answers)) {
       print "<question input and labels>";
   }
}