RE: sort by date

There is a difference between a general, "how do I do this" question and a
specific "here's my code, I can't find the bug" question. Sometimes people
just need a quick answer specific to their code.

Also, unfortunately, many times when people want to point to a resource
they give the standard "RTFM". Believe it or not, many newbies don't always
know how to do this!! A polite "it's too long to go into on the list, but
you can read more about this here" with a link is much more helpful.

-Lisi