From: Marco Tabini [mailto:marcot@inicode.com]
Sent: woensdag 6 november 2002 16:08
To: Terry Romine
Cc: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  sort by date

Ok, going out on a limb here... have you tried something like

select e.id, title, location, address, contact, category, event_time,
urllink, descript, min(event_date) from eventTable e inner join
dateTable d on e.id = d.id group by e.id

?

Marco

--
php|architect - The magazine for PHP Professionals

Come visit us at http://www.phparch.com!