Re: Quarter question..

On Monday 04 November 2002 22:56, joakim.andersson@cybercom.se wrote:

> I might have been unclear in my reply.

Sorry, I was following this thread on and off and probably misinterpreted your
post.

> The original code had an 'or die()' on $sql = "select..." aswell and that
> is, in my opinion, rather unnecessary.

Of course ;-)

> Using 'or die(mysql_error())' on mysql_query should be mandatory. At least
> during development.

That should be drummed into people's heads from the word go! I've made a
request in the users' comment of the mysql section of the manual hoping that
the example code is changed so that instead of just die(), it dies with a
mysql_error().

/*
Maybe you can't buy happiness, but these days you can certainly charge it.
*/