Re: data_seek and fetch_row

One problem:  you are using a database wrapper for which you have provided
no information.  $db->query is a function of a class $db, but we don't know
what that function does exactly.

Anyway, the $queryid doesn't contain a valid MySQL result resource.  So go
back a few steps.  Is $various_query a valid MySQL result?  Print it.  Keep
adding print statements all over the place until you find out when
$various_query is no longer (or if ever) a valid MySQL result resource.

My bet is that $db->query isn't returning a valid MySQL result.  Do a print
after your query on $various_query and see what it shows.  It should show:

Resource id #2

or something similar when you print it.

Peter