data_seek and fetch_row

Hi,

I got a query and I want to jump through the results.Here's my query:

        $various_query = $db->query( "SELECT
                                    int_param5,
                                    char_param1,
                                    is_admin_pass
                                    FROM various" );

And here I seek the data and fetch it into an array with mysql_fetch_row:

$various = $db->seek( $various_query, 0 );

            function seek( $result, $row )
            {

                $result = mysql_data_seek( $result, $row );
                return $this->row( $result );

            }

            function row( $queryid )
            {
                $this->record = mysql_fetch_row( $queryid );
                return $this->record;
            }
But if I load the page,I get this error:
Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in

What is wrong???