PHP/MySQL and passing url params

Hi All,

I am new to the list, as a matter of fact this is my first post so if
I'm covering territory that has been already covered please excuse me.

I am using PHP/MySQL/Dreamweaver MX.  I expect the razzing to start
anytime now.;-)  I am also very new to php.

I have a form that is gathering user information and inserting it into
the database.  From there it is going to a "Thank You" page that shows
their first name, username and password.

The username and password are generated after they enter their
information in the aforementioned form and then is displayed on the
Thank You page.

The problem I'm having is that when I put a url parameter on the go to
page I get these errors;
Notice: Undefined variable: row_rsID in
D:\web\demo\login\TMP97xok4jxov.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at D:\web\demo\login\TMP97xok4jxov.php:48) in
D:\web\demo\login\TMP97xok4jxov.php on line 53

When I define the variable $row_rsID = "";

I get;
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
D:\web\hogana\demo\login\TMP9ee7s4jxx8.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at D:\web\hogana\demo\login\TMP9ee7s4jxx8.php:48) in
D:\web\hogana\demo\login\TMP9ee7s4jxx8.php on line 53

And my insert behavior disappears.

Can someone shed some light on this?  If I'm missing a step or there is
a better way to do this please let me know.  I've been trying to find a
way to redirect in php but have come up empty there.  Is there a way to
redirect without mixing languages?

If I try to remove this I can't identify the user when I go to the Thank
You page, I keep getting the first recordset.  Oddly enough the
functions I wrote that generate the username and the password work
great!  Isn't that always the case.

TIA,

alex