Re: File Download - Complete Newbie

if you have the following variables:

$path = your download directory path, relative to the webserver address.
Like "http://www.yoursite.com/downloads/";.
$file = filename
$name = Name or description of file.

Just create your table, and in the proper cell, put:

echo "<a href=\"$path$file\">$name</a>";

The webserver and browser should take care of the rest.

-Micah