Re: Dealing with Unchecked Checkboxes

Try to assign a value for each of these variables, or elements of array.
If it is checked let's say is =1,otherwise=0. Then grab the whole set of
variables with GET_VARS or something like this. Create the new array in
the page where you insert data, and then use if's to insert data in your
tables.
I am pretty sure is not the cleanest way, but I hope it makes sense.

Mihai