Re: Need help with HTTP-Authentication

Http authentication is probly  not what you would want to use.  Especially
if you want to program in timeouts, you would be better off using session
based login variables.  Cookies are even better with an encrypted pasword
that has a windows of time that you have to goto other pages to renew.

Why HTTP auth?

Is it mandatory?

I know this hasnt been any help, sorry!

001901c2747e$fa0184a0$9600000a@davy">news:001901c2747e$fa0184a0$9600000a@davy...